Using clearz cream. Noticed pimples on face. Looking for alternate medicine

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi,Doctor am using clearz XXXXXXX from 1year.am getting good results except some pipples on my face.i want to know whether it is safe or nor.claerz XXXXXXX from reddys lab ,what is an alternative if it not good to use for long run.I want to get fair and glowing skin.By using clearxmax my face is becoming fair but my ears are seems to be dark.Plz suggest solution for my problem.

Thanks and regards,
XXXXXXX.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 30 minutes later
Clearz XXXXXXX contains tretinoin, mild steroid and hydroquinone. These together form a good depigmenting agent. However it has steroid which can cause thinning of skin. So better use it alternate day as you have used it already for 1 year. In day you must apply some sunscreen with at least 30 spf.
Let me know if you have any further doubts.
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 37 minutes later
My ears are dark which looks odd.give me any solution for this.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 minutes later
Thanks for the follow up, sorry I missed to mention about that.
Please use melaglow cream daily once in night on your ears and also apply sunscreen in day. This will surely help you.
Thank you
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 15 minutes later
Hi sir,

U mentioned to use cleaz maz on alternative days..may i know what should use in othee days.will u recommened soap for face which helps to bring glow and fair to my face.melaglow@where i can get that.plz help me.becoming fair is imp for my present situation.kindly do the needful.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 minutes later
hello dear,
On other nights you can apply alovera lotion, this will rejuvenate your skin and protect it from adverse effects of steroid.
you can get both alovera as well as melaglow in any medical shop. they are commonly available.
Dont worry you will become fair, just remember, of all these the most important is daily use of sunscreen.
Thank you