Upper abdominal pain and excessive burping
Thanks for the query.
Before answering I would need certain nformations from you so that I am in a better position to reply.
Since when he is having pain abdomen and burping?
Is is constant or intermittent?
Does he smoke or take alcohol?
If yes then how much?
Does he take any medicine regularly or is there any history of over use of pain killers?
Does he get any feeling of acid in mouth after lying down in bed?
Does this pain abdomen get aggravated or relieved by eating something?
Does he consume lot of onions ?
Has any investigation been done till date?
Has any doctor been consulted for his problem?
Waiting for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of upper abdominal pain
- Severe upper abdominal pain
- Burping upper abdominal pain wheezing
- Upper abdominal pain and gurgling
- Giardiasis upper abdominal pain
- Mirena upper abdominal pain
- Upper abdominal pain and nausea
- Ncp on upper abdominal pain
- Upper abdominal pain and excessive burping
- Upper abdominal pain
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?