Treatment for dry and cracking foreskin?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 16 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: My husbands foreskin on his penis is really dry and cracking same with the top of just I side my vagina lips above my clitorus I an wondering if there is a reason y this is happening we have been applying coconut oil and lotion for about 3 days now is this normal to happen ?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 47 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
Please get his sugars checked to look for and rule out diabetes and control if necessary.
Try LIQUID PARAFFIN meant for skin use in addition to coconut oil even at times when he does not have sex, like twice daily for a month or two.
Hope this helps. Kindly revert back for doubts if any....
DR GS

Follow up: Dr. G.Srinivasan 51 minutes later
Where would I find that at?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Hi
Welcome back.
It should be available over the counter.
If not, a dermatologist should be aware of the availability.
Best regards
DR GS