Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Treatment for dry and cracking foreskin?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
My husbands foreskin on his penis is really dry and cracking same with the top of just I side my vagina lips above my clitorus I an wondering if there is a reason y this is happening we have been applying coconut oil and lotion for about 3 days now is this normal to happen ?
Posted Wed, 16 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 47 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
Please get his sugars checked to look for and rule out diabetes and control if necessary.
Try LIQUID PARAFFIN meant for skin use in addition to coconut oil even at times when he does not have sex, like twice daily for a month or two.
Hope this helps. Kindly revert back for doubts if any....
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Treatment for dry and cracking foreskin? 51 minutes later
Where would I find that at?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Welcome back.
It should be available over the counter.
If not, a dermatologist should be aware of the availability.
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor