Taking growth hormone injections. Will it affect pregnancy or the eggs? Is stopping it better?
Thanks for posting your query.
Human growth hormone does not affect the development or maturation of eggs in our body. Since it is present otherwise also in our body, so taking it in injection form will not affect the embryo even if you get pregnant.
Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Growth hormone injections for adults
- Hgh human growth hormone injectable
- Growth hormone injection in chennnai
- Usages of growth hormone injections
- Purchase human growth hormone injections
- Synthetic human growth hormone injections
- Growth hormone injection pen
- Side effect of growth hormone injections
- Growth hormone injections bodybuilding
- Growth hormone injections for height