Suggest ways to wean off Suboxone

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 in Drug Abuse
Question: My name is XXXXXXX and I'm addicted to soboxon I want to get off what can I do I don't have a persecution for it I'm hurting depressed rebad help
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

The first step to overcoming a suboxone addiction is to visit a hospital for detox. You will go through a controlled withdrawal with symptom relief provided by medications. After that, you will need inpatient rehab. Following that, you can seek treatment for depression with an antidepressant and/or therapy. You can maintain sobriety by going to regular meetings of AA or NA.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee