Suggest alternate medication for Suboxone

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Mental Health
Question: I have had issues with opiates. My girlfriend had a script originally for subutex and gave me a few it worked great. She was changed to suboxone and gave me a few which made me extremely moody—depressed actually. Is there anyway to get an online subutex prescription?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unfortunately No

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using HealthcareMagic.

Unfortunately, suboxone, as well as Subutex, are highly regulated medications and none them is available online stores and a prescription isn't possible either.

Although you may get multiple links over the internet they are either adulterated or fake products.

So it will be better if you can see a deaddiction specialist for a prescription.

I hope this answers your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thanks again.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee