Suggest alternate medication for Suboxone

Psychiatrist
Question
I have had issues with opiates. My girlfriend had a script originally for subutex and gave me a few it worked great. She was changed to suboxone and gave me a few which made me extremely moody—depressed actually. Is there anyway to get an online subutex prescription?
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unfortunately No

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using HealthcareMagic.

Unfortunately, suboxone, as well as Subutex, are highly regulated medications and none them is available online stores and a prescription isn't possible either.

Although you may get multiple links over the internet they are either adulterated or fake products.

So it will be better if you can see a deaddiction specialist for a prescription.

I hope this answers your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thanks again.