Suggest ways to manage stress and disheartening feeling due to health check-ups
I understand. Nevertheless, you might want to do this...
"The emotional state and satisfaction of the patient is the first priority, let us not make the cure of the illness more grevious than the same" - 'Bailey & Love, Textbook of Surgery.'
I can understand why you feel like this, given the time, money, energy and stress,
A colonoscopy is not really what you can call a pleasant experience, on the bright side, you've been granted relief from the bulk in the bowels and what's better, I seriously think that undergoing a colonoscopy and a gastroscopy on the same day can be rather too taxing for one person. So, you can get your gastroscopy done at leisure.
I mean, right now, the situation is a win for you OR a win for you, either way.
I feel that a consultation might be necessary to dispel doubts, that might haunt one later. So, go for it. It's not everyday that one spends 200 quid for a consultation.
I hope you feel better. On the brighter side, it's nothing serious and you're safe and OK at the end of this entire episode.
Feel free to ask any queries, or reveal any symptoms, even if you were to find them silly or irrelevant.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Evaluate strategies for managing stress
- Any suggestion for losing sexual interest due to stress
- Suggest simple way to reduce anxiety and stress
- Having pain in head due to tension and stress suggest
- Feeling anxious and get stressed while walking suggest
- Suggest treatment for appetite loss due to emotional stress
- Please suggest ways to reduce stress
- Feeling stressed and depressed how should i manage this
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Suggest treatment for exhaustion due to stress