Suggest treatment for weird sensations in the heart
Its cervical radiculopathy.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Your symptoms very typically fit to a condition called Cervical radiculopathy.
This is a condition where there occurs compression of nerve at the back of neck. This nerve gives sensory and pain sensation to back of neck, head,arm, shoulder, hand and chest.
Compression of this nerve causes numbness/Tingling/pain in the above mentioned regions.
My advise to you is to get MRI Cervical spine scan, this scan confirms the diagnosis and the severity of the problem. Depending on the severity of the problem the treatment varies.
Also do slow rotation exercise of neck daily.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High resting heart rateplease suggest me treatment for this
- Suggest treatment for severe heart burn
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for irregular heart beat
- Suggest treatment for blood clot in heart
- Suggest treatment for heart palpitations
- Suggest treatment for headachesstiff neck and raising heart beat
- Suggest treatment for final stage of heart failure
- Suggest treatment for fluttering heart with slight chest pain
- Suggest treatment for blocks in the heart with gastric ulcers