Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

163 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for weakness in diabetes

Answered by
Dr. Minal Mohit


Practicing since :1998

Answered : 784 Questions

Posted on Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Diabetes
Question: Dear Sir

I am 32 year old male and was found diabeteic seven months back as sugar was quite high that time (220/120). The doctor has suggested trimetaday V2 twice daily though the sugar is under control but i feel weakness most of the time...kindly suggest
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need multivitamin supplements.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX Hi! It is quite understandable, but now as sugars are under control, you must start with multivitamin supplements. You must take calcium 1 gm /d, vitamin D 60000 IU once a week,Vit B12 1500 mcg.Take these medication with your local doctor prescription.
You must keep sugars under control.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to

Recent questions on Multivitamin

doctor1 MD

I have been diagnosed with TRAPS i am unable to access enbrel due to cost here in Australia. I trialed burst doses with prednisone but am concerned with health risks, and began to put on weight. do you have any other suggestions as to what I can try? Fatigue is the symptom that drives me nuts. I take 12 00omg of fish oil daily which helps some with the aches and pains and fevers plus I take a good multivitamin

doctor1 MD

i'm swati .I've done stem cell hair transplant last year and have been using "hair for u lotion 2%" and "novophane" multi vitamin tablet for an year now.My hair growth is better than before but not best i consulted my doc for change of medicine,he suggest me to use kera xl hair growth serum(night) along with minoxidil 5% (morning).and a long list of multivitamin tablets.One of my friends suggested me to use only kera xl hair growth serum at night.Is kera xl better than minoxil 2%?

doctor1 MD

,unmarried,5'4,facing severe hair fall, using mintop, havent seen any result, have developed some dandruff problem all of a suddden, cud it be coz on mintop, have used it for 1 week only so far.....had tried it 5 years back and it was quite effective..what vitamin supplements can be taken with mintop for the hair

doctor1 MD

Hi, I'm 25 years old female and have been experiencing hair loss for over 8 years now. I also got my CBC test and thyroid test done but they are all fine - I don't have iron deficiency or thyroid problem, I don't understand the cause of this gradual hair loss. It started after I'd done extreme dieting at the age of 16, but it's been years since I've stopped dieting and eating healthy but still no improvement. I also take multivitamins as prescribed by a dermatologist. Neither does such condition run in my family.. Please help!
p.s I am 52 kg in weight and 5'5" in height.

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, My wife is 12 weeks pregnant now. She is suffering a lot with constipation though she is try to take a lot of water as advised. COuld you advise if there is a medication or something for this. Also, right now she is suffering from mouth...

doctor1 MD

I am 45 days pregnant and i already have 1 child who is 2 years old. Myself amd my husband have not planned for the second child so we want to abort this pregnancy . We consulted a doctor and he has given 6 tablets for 10 days most of which is...

doctor1 MD

I am a 49 yo female. I have had external hemorrhoids in the distant past. I pass a large (long), snakey, formed stool daily. The terminal part of the stool is sometime mushy. Occasionally the stool clogs the toilet. I have a very fibre rich diet...