Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for watery eyes

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1992
Answered : 621 Questions
I had a glucoma surgery on both eyes, since then my right eye waters constantly. Its embarrassing. because I still work p/t at a cash register. I am semi retired, I am 66 years old. What can I do about it?
Posted Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Tear gland infection...

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thank you for posting!

I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns.

I think that all the symptoms you are experiencing are related to a tear gland infection(chronic dacryocystitis). The thing that might have caused this infection is the enclosure of the tear gland.

The treatment of this complication is made by local and oral antibiotics.

You should also consult your oculist for an eye examination which will help your doctor in the determination of the diagnosis and its treatment.

Ask me for anything unclear. I would be happy to answer.

All the best,
Dr. Behar.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor