Suggest treatment for warts
One of the best way to treat warts, if there are only a few of them, is to go in to your doctor to have liquid nitrogen treatment. The doctor will either use a cotton swab dipped in liquid nitrogen or spray it directly on the warts. The warts will "freeze" and later form a scab and fall off. There is some burning sensation with the freezing. It is one of the most effective ways to treat warts.
If you want to try to treat warts yourself, you can go to the drug store and buy a type of mild acid (salicylic acid) used specifically for warts by buying a wart removal kit. This can be effective but requires patience.
If you are interested, below is an article with a variety of wart treatments including the "duct tape method", but freezing with liquid nitrogen or home care with salicylic acid are the most common ways to treat warts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Treatment and cure for viral warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of subungual warts ?
- Suggest treatment for palmar warts
- Oral treatment for warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Suggest treatment for itcy skin warts
- Treatment of anul warts
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis