Suggest treatment for varicose veins in an elderly person

Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in Lump
Question: hello my name is XXXXXXX
I seem to have testicular varicose veins I'm 56 yrs old and don t want to have surgery .I've reduced salt in my diet for that seems to cause discomfort and causes it to swell. what if any is there a natural way of treating this problem. thanks
Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
See next

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
First, it does not require 6 weeks to recover from varicocele surgery. It is around 10-15 days,and even less if procedure is done laparoscopically.
Second,there is no natural or home remedy which is successfull in treating varicocele no matter what you read on internet. There are some products which may help with infertility,but these have no effect on testicle veins.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad