Suggest treatment for urine infection
Yes, if treatment is started after urine culture test
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The treatment for urine tract infection is complete and assured, if the antibiotics are started according to the bacteria isolated in urine in urine culture and sensitivity test.
Giving treatment without doing a urine culture and sensitivity test generally do not treats Urinary tract infection completely and it tends to recur again.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for urine infection
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Urine infection treatment
- Suggest medication for urine infection
- What treatment is suggested for recc urine infection
- Treatment and cure for urine infection tuberculosis
- Ayuvedic treatment for urin infection
- Antibiotics for urine infection treatment
- Natural treatment for urine infection
- Treatment and cure for controlled urine infection