Suggest treatment for urinary obstruction

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have always had problems with a weak urine stream and emptying completely. I went to Dr they checked prostate said OK. They scoped down through my penis and checked out my insides said everything was ok but notices my bladder walls looked very muscular. My stream is really weak and I push on my taint area will increase the stream pressure. My frequency of urination has increased and there is pain associated with it. And during sex once a erection is obtained any intercourse causes instant ejaculation. I cant control it.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
See a urologist!

Detailed Answer:
HI,

Your symptoms and the findings of a thickened bladder wall are all suggestive of an obstructed urine outflow. This explains why the muscles have thickened so that they can help push out the urine through the obstruction. I suggest you get dynamic urination studies to see how the sphincter, the bladder and urethra behave during urination as well as the residual volume of urine in the bladder after urination. There might be no physical obstruction but a malfunction of the passages which causes this. These studies should help identify the exact cause and address them. Can you please see a urologist for this?

Keep me updated after your list and share his finding with me for further review and more insights!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
I'll go back and ask about the study during no urination. This could also be causing me to feel the pressure when I have a erection causing me to ejaculate 10-20 seconds into having a erection?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Go back and get the studies done!

Detailed Answer:

That is my best bet for now. Also, when you have a full bladder, sexual intercourse becomes very difficult. Gently tell him about what we have discussed about a possible block along the way that need stop be addressed.

I wish you well and keep me posted!