Suggest treatment for typhoid fever in a child
Yes, it is used for treatment
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Yes, Monocef (Cefpodoxmine) is a safe and effective treatment for typhoid fever and you can give it without worries.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of typhoid fever in pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
- Medical treatment for typhoid fever
- Typhoid fever treatment
- Care of child with typhoid fever
- What treatment is suggested for typhoid fever
- Typhoid fever treatment for child
- Treatment and cure for Typhoid fever
- Antibiotic treatment for typhoid fever
- Typhoid fever and child article