Suggest treatment for tonsil stones and puffiness of eyes

Dr. Krunal Karade

ENT Specialist

Posted on Wed, 28 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: i just noticed I have tonsil stones and now the bottom of my eyelids are all puffy and these two connected.. I have a scheduled appointment to see my ENT.. But not soon enough
Answered by Dr. Krunal Karade 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
In my opinion , tonsil stones & puffiness of eyes are not related .

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query and understand your concern.

But if you also have associated allergy , sinus & post nasal discharge then it can cause both tonsil stones & puffiness of eyes .

Puffiness of eyes can also because of kidney , liver & heart disease .

Till you get appointment with your ENT Doctor , I would advice
Antiseptic chlorhexidine Mouth Wash twice daily ,
antihistaminic like tablet Claritin at night &
antiinflammatory like tablet Paracetamol twice daily.

You will get relief .

Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar