Suggest treatment for tightness in the foreskin

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 9 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi...!
i am 23 yrs old. and my penis' s foreskin is tight. which won't open when erected because of this i am not able to do intercourse. i don't want to get operated. is it possible to loosen up my foreskin without operation?
to which doctor i should consult?
please suggest.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The only best treatment option is to get Circumcised (Operation)

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

You are unable to retract your foreskin completely over glans penis and is unable to have penetrative sex .

There is no way that you can cure this with other means or medicines .

The only best treatment option is to get circumcised .

This is a simple surgery done under local anesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure and helps to have enjoyable sex for rest of the life.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil