Suggest treatment for symptoms of urinary tract infection

Dr. Robert Galamaga

Oncologist

Posted on Sat, 9 Jul 2016 in Abdominal Pain
Question: My girls who is 9yr is complainig of pain in her stomic all time and pain when she go to path i took altra sound and the result is
Apart from fullness of the right renal pelvis
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Considerations

Detailed Answer:
hello and thank you for sending the question.

I suspect that your daughter may be experiencing symptoms of a urinary tract infection. This can cause pain in the lower part of the stomach or upper pelvis. The pain can be related to inflammation of the lining of the bladder.

Pain when urinating also can be a classic symptom and this may explain some of what your daughter is reporting.

If this seems consistent with what she is reporting I would recommend that you bring her to see her local physician or local urgent care provider who can check her urinalysis to see if she might have an infection. Antibiotics would help to alleviate the symptoms of an infection very quickly.

Thank you again for sending your question.

Sincerely,

Dr. Galamaga
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina