Suggest treatment for swollen eyes and sinus infection
Saline Nasal washes after the infection is controlled.
Thank you for your query.
1. Sinus infections are treated with antibiotics and drainage / ventilation.
2. Nasal allergy can be controlled by anti - allergic medication, steroid nasal sprays, regular steam inhalation and saline nasal washes.
3. Allergy testing and desensitisation can be done for long term relief.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Treatment of maxillary sinus infection
- Chronic sinus infection treatment
- Sinusitis infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Treatment for klebsiella sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for acute sinus infection
- Antibiotic treatment of sinus infection
- Bacterial sinus infection treatment
- Sinus infection treatment