Suggest treatment for swollen and painful nostril
It looks like Vestibulitis of the nose. Consult ENT specialist.
I have gone through your query; the symptoms you have mentioned here suggests that you may be suffering from the vestibulitis of the nose and its complication.
I personally advise in this condition:
1. Injectable antibiotics minimum for five days.
2. Strict control on blood sugar level if you have.
3. Anti inflammatory and analgesic medication.
Consult ENT specialist for evaluation and treatment.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fell on hand swollen painful suggest treatment
- Swollen nostril treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen and painful bruise
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen fingers
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful red toes
- Suggest treatment for swollen fingers and painful ear
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle