Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
Welcome to healthcaremagic
I have seen the photograph you have uploaded. Though it is not very clear but it looks like a case of insect bite hypersensitivity reaction. You haven't mentioned about the symptoms like whether these bumps are itchy, painful or burning?
I would recommend you to send a clearer picture along with the symptoms so that I can guide you in a better manner.
This time the picture is quite clear and it is superficial folliculitis which is inflammation of the hair follicle. It can be due to infection, certain chemicals like mineral oils, beneath adhesive dressings and following epilation.
Superficial folliculitis of chemical or physical origin will settle down once you remove the cause. Otherwise you can apply a topical antibiotic like mupirocin.This will settle in 4-5 days.
Hope I have answered your query.
regards Dr Asmeet
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis on forearms and thighs
- Healing discoloration inner thigh folliculitis
- Folliculitis treatment and ayurveda
- Folliculitis treatment workouts armpit
- Suggest treatment for lesions of folliculitis over the arms
- Suggest treatment for chronic scalp folliculitis
- Folliculitis treatment in ayurveda for toddlers
- Suggest treatment for folliculitis over the gluteal region
- Folliculitis treatment
- Folliculitis in inner thigh
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs