Suggest treatment for sunburn blisters on penis
MAYBE SUNBURN, BUT OTHER CAUSES SHOULD BE RULED OUT
Thank you for posting your query in healthcaremagic.com
This is Dr. Swarnava dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
You have provided a very short history. However, you have posted a photograph from which i could get an idea of the blisters. It can be because of sunburn, but other probable causes should be ruled out.
Most important cause of blisters on penis is either herpes genitalis or STDs. Genital warts, Diabetes mellitus, Bacterial infection, Donovanosis these are some other causes which are probable. Some fungal infections can also lead to such features.
If you have got no sexual exposure, then STDs can be eliminated. You can get a blood sugar test done to rule out diabetes. Also get a swab for culture from the lesions. That will give some specific diagnosis of the organism causing the same. Till then, you can take tab coamoxyclav 625 thrice daily for 5 days. Also apply antifungal and antibacterial combination ointment over the affected part twice a day. Keep the area clean.
You can consult your doctor for prescription of the above.
You can get back to me with the reports or consult a Dermatologist.
Hope i have answered your question.
If you have any further questions i will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for several blistering sunburns
- Blisters on the nose swelling sunburn taken advil treatment
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Please suggest treatment for sunburn
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Treatment for penis blisters
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Sunburn blisters on penis
- Suggest treatment for bloating and flatulence
- What causes sudden increase in BP readings with history of heart attack?
- Does over dosage of Piopar cause leg lymphodoema?
- Suggest treatment for palpitations and anxiety related issues
- Is mineville patch helpful in dealing with breast tumor?
- What causes tremendous weight loss after taking Obimet Sr?
- What causes constant retrosternal chest pain lasting for few minutes?
- Does unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy?
- Does pain in the my left rib cage indicate rib fracture?
- How long do symptoms of prostatitis last?