Suggest treatment for stomach cramps, nausea and diarrhea
Thanks for the query
It looks like you are suffering from Viral enteritis. Most of them are self limiting not requiring any treatment.
Here are my suggestions to you
1. Take plenty of fluids, avoid cold beverages
2. Acetaminophen is the ideal pain killer for you. You can take it three times daily
3. Avoid oily food items
4. For the stomach cramp and nausea, I suggest you to take Tab pantoprazole once day before food
5. If the symptoms do not improve you might need further evaluation by a GP
I hope I was of help
If you have any further queries please get back to me
I wish you good health and a speedy recovery
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps acid reflux
- Severe stomach cramps and diarrhea
- Chronic diarrhea and stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps diarrhea on antibiotics painkillers treatment
- Had diarrhea and stomach cramps treatment
- Stomach cramps and yellow diarrhea
- Nausea stomach cramps diarrhea
- Dizziness vomiting stomach cramps diarrhea treatment for symptoms
- Persistent stomach cramps and diarrhea
- Diarrhea stomach cramps and headache
- What are the possible causes for pink urine?
- Does taking Plavix daily exasperate acid reflux?
- How many days before dental cleaning and surgery should taking 'Pradaxa'...
- What should be done to prevent hearing loss after accidental damage to ear?
- What is the best treatment for intense dry cough associated with sore...
- Is recurring cough caused by an infection or could it be side effect of...
- Is it mandatory to give food after 40 mins of taking ondem syrup for...
- Suggest remedy for very dry anus
- What is the suggested medication for thrush?
- How to cure problem of premature ejaculation and have long duration of sex?