Suggest treatment for skin tags around the vaginal opening

Dr. Soumya

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Women's Health
Question: I'm worried! I have almost like skin tags around the opening of my vagina, they cover the hole and when I self examine with legs open I front of the mirror and I push they move. I have a partner and we have no problems with sex, I have also noticed lumps at the back of my throat and floor of my mouth I'm not sure if they are connected. Could this be due to the pill? I am on microgynon and have had bad side effects from it and now stopped taking it, I wasn't sure if this was happening due to the hormones
Answered by Dr. Soumya 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal mucosal folds

Detailed Answer:

I have seen all the pictures.

These folds are just excessive mucosal folds and nothing to worry about.

These are not related to microgynon at all.

These are just mucosal folds and there is nothing to worry about it.

Let me know if you need anymore help.