What is Microgynon?
It is a hormonal contraceptive pill containing Ethinylestradiol and levonorgestrel. It works by over-riding the normal menstrual cycle.It is also prescribed for women who have problems with particularly heavy, painful or irregular periods.
You can always ask a doctor about it Ask a Doctor Now
Health resources related to Microgynon
- How effective is microgynon if taking amoxicillin
- Can taking microgynon 30 cause infertility
- Yellow discharge and microgynon
- Microgynon 50 blood pressure
- Microgynon 30 weight gain
- Spotting on microgynon
- Stomach aches brown discharge microgynon
- Microgynon and penicillin
- Do microgynon need to be taken the same time each day
- Mild dyskaryosis microgynon