Suggest treatment for side effects of Retinol cream
Irritant reaction; cortisone, moisturising cream & antihistaminic
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
You seem to have developed irritant reaction to the retinol.
In such cases I recommend my patients to use cortisone cream on the affected area twice daily along with frequent and liberal application of moisturising cream.
Along with this I recommend them to take antihistaminic like tablet Chlorpheniramine 4 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
These usually resolves the condition in 7-10 days after which you can stop the cortisone cream.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to clarify any further doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Triglow cream treatment and side effects
- Melacare side effect treatment suggested by doctor
- Retinol benefits and side effects
- Suggest treatment for lisinipril withdrawl side effects
- Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of parecetamol
- Retinol face cream side effects
- Side effects of retinol cream
- Suggest treatment for nicotine withdrawal side effects
- Pro retinol a side effects
- Suggest treatment to treat propofol side effects
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs