Suggest treatment for sexual performance anxiety

Dr. Som Biswas

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: What do you have to do to get over performance anxiety
Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

I hope you mean "sexual performance anxiety".

First we need to know what is causing it.

Is it :

Fear that you won't perform well in bed and satisfy your partner sexually
OR
Poor body image, including concern over your weight
OR
Difficulties in your relationship
OR
worry that YOUR penis won't 'measure up'
OR
concernS about ejaculating prematurely or taking too long to reach orga

Once you let me know what is causing it , i can help you further.

Feel free to consult me directly
http://bit.ly/drsombiswas

Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX

Follow up: Dr. Som Biswas 3 minutes later
All the above
Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
If its all of the above then we need to treat all.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

You will need to talk to your partner openly about it.

It will help ease some of your worries.

Trying to reach a solution together might actually bring you closer as a couple and improve your sexual relationship.

Try to get intimate in other ways.

There are many ways to be intimate without actually having sex. Give your partner a sensual massage or take a warm bath together.

Take turns pleasing each other with masturbation so you don't always have to feel pressured to perform sexually.

Also you will need to exercise to improve your body image.

Try putting on some romantic music or a sexy movie while you make love.

Think about something that turns you on.

Taking your mind off of your sexual performance can remove the worries that are stopping you from getting excited.

If you also have erectile dysfunction i will advise Viagra unless you have some medical conditions like heart diseases or hypertension.

Dr. Som
So what happened if I have hypertension
Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing happens generally.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Nothing happens generally.

Its just that one of the effects of Viagra is increased blood flow - specifically in the penis - which is one the causes of erection.

However, if you are already having problems with blood pressure - such that your blood pressure is too high, then increasing the blood flow can be dangerous.

This however is theoretical and not seen normally.

You can take it.