Suggest treatment for severe upper left back pain and frequent urination
Mechanical back pain and Urinary infection likely.
Thanks for posting your query.
The sharp and severe upper back pain can be a mechanical back pain, more related to posture while working.
For pain and spasm to go you have to do back exercises to relive the spasm associated with this. Doing hot fomentation and applying muscle relaxant gel will also be helpful in relieving the spasm.
Correct your posture while sitting. Take frequent breaks during your work.
Lie on hard bed. Avoid forward bending and lifting heavy weight.
You can take anti inflammatory drug like ibuprofen to relieve pain.
The frequency of urination that you have is likely to be due to a urinary tract infection. Do get routine urine examination done and get proper antibiotics prescribed.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower left back pain and frequent urination
- Microalbumin high lower back pain frequent urination
- Frequent urination back pain stomach ache
- Nausea back pain abdominal pain frequent urination
- Cramping back pain frequent urination
- Stomach painbloating lower back pain frequent urination
- Female back pain frequent urination and iud
- Frequent urination dribbling urine lower back pain
- Nausea stomach pain back pain frequent urination
- Frequent urination stomach an back pain gas and belching