Suggest treatment for severe throbbing pain in the molar
Seems like deep decay in tooth, take higher painkillers for temporary relief..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain it seems that pain in tooth can occur due to causes like deep decay in tooth, tooth fracture etc..
I would like to know a few more queries before I can guide you further.
1.Since how many days is the pain present?
2.Is the pain more on lying down?
3.Do you have any pain or swelling on the gum.or cheek?
4.Is the tooth having any black discoloration?
5.Is the tooth loose/mobile?
Kindly revert back with reply.
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is back labor throbbing pain
- Lower spine throbbing pain
- Getting sharp throbbing pains in chest suggestions
- Throbbing pain during menstruation
- Treatment and cure for throbbing pain
- Throbbing pain hand heartbeat
- Severe sudden throbbing pain in calf
- Throbbing pain in chest feel like vomiting suggestion
- Swollen inflamed toe blister between fingers throbbing pain treatment options
- Throbbing pain vocal cord
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess