Suggest treatment for severe muscular pain

Dr. Remy Koshy

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hii.. this is XXXXXXX .... from XXXXXXX .... idea cellular.... I want to know what should I do to eliminate my muscle pain? I played way too much cricket last 2 days. My final match is tomorrow
Answered by Dr. Remy Koshy 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Explained below...

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query in HealthcareMagic,

For muscle pain, I would suggest you to take some muscle relaxant like T. LYSER-D or T. NUCOXIA- MR, twice daily and also Tab. ZERODOL P thrice daily.

This is due to the muscle spasm after prolonged periods of stress to the muscles involved.

Also do some heat application over the areas concerned, so that it will ease the inflammation. You can also apply OLFEN GEL just prior to the game tomorrow.

I hope this helps.

Please feel free to discuss further or else kindly close and give your feedback.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy