Suggest treatment for severe diarrhea and blood in stool
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Read the history And understood your concerns.
The incidence of blood in vomit, blood in stool does not look to be correlated in presence of normal reports as you have mentioned.
Your Doctor/s had told about feat- that is stress and anxiety - this is a recurrent problem.
Noted about the gas trouble as you have explained.
The commonest reasons are:
Aerophagia, usually due to stress and anxiety.
Overgrowth of gas producing bacteria.
Allergy to some foods like nuts.
I would advise you the following:
Get the stool, urine and blood tested.
Identify the cause and either avoid the factors that instigate or enhance the problems.
Sometimes a course of an antibiotic, metronidazole for 5 days may help a lot if there is a accompanying component.
Cancer is not known to occur in 10 months and the relevant investigations can always be repeated to confirm or rules out any disease.
I hope this answer helps you. Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries of you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe diarrhea post dinner recurring condition treatment
- Cefdinir severe diarrhea
- Severe diarrhea vomits abdomen pain any treatment
- Causes of severe diarrhea
- Treatment for severe diarrhea
- Symptoms of Severe diarrhea i
- How to cure severe diarrhea
- Zoloft and severe diarrhea
- Severe diarrhea need treatment worried about kidney function
- Treatment and cure for Severe diarrhea i