Suggest treatment for severe back pain
Following drugs to alternate with ibuprofen
I am sorry for the painful situation you are going through.
If ibuprofen alone cannot help relieving pain even in larger doses, then I advise to take other painkillers and alternate with ibuprofen.
Other options could be mephenamic acid, naproxen, ketotifen, piroxicam, meloxicam,etc.
Muscle relaxant can also be helpful. Applying analgesic cream and warming padd locally can also help.
Wish fast recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe back pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain radiating to head
- Endometriosis and severe back pain
- Causes of severe back pain
- Relief for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Ivf severe back pain
- Sudden severe back pain
- Medicine for severe back pain