Suggest treatment for seizure
You need to see your ER specialist in emergency for concussion injury
Hello and thank you for sending your question.
Based on the information provided to me it will be difficult to decide if you had a panic attack or a seizure. If the loss of consciousness was preceded by a typical panic attack which use to happen in the past I would probably go in favor of a panic spell. Prolonged panic spells with hyperventilation can end in a seizure and fall resulting in head injury. An eyewitness if present during the event, before and after the event would be more helpful to differentiate a panic spell from a seizure. If there was a trigger before the event again would favor a panic attack.
As you are suffering from several concussion injuries you need to see your ER specialist for evaluation of serious head injury. CT Brain would be required to know the severity of the concussion and medications to prevent seizures secondary to concussion injuries.
Thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you have found my response to be helpful and informative.
If you have additional concerns I would be happy to address them.
Dr Shiva Kumar R
Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for spike in bp during a seizure
- Suggest treatment for seizures and neuroglycopenic symptoms
- Suggest treatment for eye bruise caused after a seizure
- What treatment is suggested for focal seizure
- Suggest treatment for uncontrollable leg seizures
- Suggest treatment for stress seizures
- Treatment of seizures
- Suggest treatment for tonic clonic seizures
- Suggest treatment for generalized seizure disorder
- Suggest treatment for clonic seizure