Suggest treatment for seborrhea
My skin is too oily n black heads on nose is the problem. Please suggest solution
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic
I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query and I have understood it.
You seem to suffer from seborrhea (due to overactivity of sebaceous glands)
Blackheads Or Open comedones can be made to exfoliate by using a topical retinoid e.g Adaferin gel (contains Adapalene, a topical retinoid), once daily at night.
A salicylic acid based cleanser e.g Saslic-DS foaming face wash (contains 2% salicylic acid) can be used once Or twice daily, for oily skin.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of seborrhea
- Treatment and cure for seborrhea manifest
- Symptoms of seborrhea
- Is seborrhea a fungus
- Treatment for seborrhea on face
- Have seborrhea dermatitis outbreak around eyebrows prescribed epiduo andtazorac suggestions
- Is seborrhea contagious
- Treatment and cure for seborrhea
- Seborrhea causes
- Suffering from seborrhea scalp suggest treatment
- What causes recurring red bumps in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for vitiligo
- Suggest treatment for scalp psorasis
- What does a mole on body indicate?
- What causes dry patch of skin on my penis shaft?
- What causes dry lips and getting burns on my lips?
- Should I continue with antiretroviral drugs and get a repeat HIV test?
- Suggest treatment for freckle and open pores on face
- What causes white puss spot on penis head after an unprotected sex?
- What causes itching in the groin area?