Suggest treatment for recurrent vomiting in a teenager
Indigestion; modify diet and take medicine
Welcome to HCM.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
It looks like a case of irregular food habit and indigestion issues.
First of all, ask him to have a balance over food intake and workout. Also, maintain a proper time to take food and also take small frequent meals. Modify diet. Have more of fruits and dietary fibers. Avoid or limit fatty food.
Now, take tab pantoprazole-domperidon combination once daily before breakfast for 15days.
Modify working out procedures. Its better to go slow at it. Take multivitamin syrup daily.
You can consult your doctor for prescription of the above.
Hope this was helpful.
Consult me for further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting
- Suggest treatment to stop vomiting
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for fever and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and weakness
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and stomach upset
- Suggest treatment for nocturnal vomiting
- What does severe cramping with recurrent vomiting indicate
- Recurrent vomiting and indigestion