Suggest treatment for recurrent panic attacks

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 in Mental Health
Question: Hi I feel I suffered a panic attack last night that lasted over an hour due to eating a brownie that had weed in it

It fully passed by 11pm

However at 4am this morning I have had very mild anxiety all day and wonder should I seal medical advice ?
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

There is no indication to seek medical attention. What you experienced was a panic attack due to marijuana ingestion. Do not use marijuana again. For now, you are safe and nothing medically bad is going to happen to you.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad