Suggest treatment for rashes on leg and varicose veins
You need a colour doppler scan
Varicose veins in early stages does not cause complications. In later stages it can lead to skin changes, the discharge and rashes as you said. The condition is known as Chronic venous insufficiency.
I suggest you consult a Vascular Surgeon who can examine you and advice a Color Doppler for the affected limb at the earliest. The examination and Doppler result will dictate what treatment should be given to you.
Do not worry. It will be treated satisfactorily.
if you have any more queries on this issue please feel free to ask me. Also upload a photograph of the leg so we can get a better idea. If a doppler test is done already, I would like to review the report.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best treatment for varicose veins
- Suggest doctor for laser or surgical treatment of varicose vein
- Varicose veins rash treatment
- Varicose veins treatment in nagercoil
- Medical treatment of varicose veins
- Private treatment for varicose veins
- Foam treatment for varicose veins
- Alternative treatment for varicose veins
- Red lower leg swollen varicose veins treatment
- Varicose veins treatment in tamilnadu