Suggest treatment for rashes all over the body

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 14 Jul 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a rash all over my body and I've scratched it all until my body looks like I have small pox complete with scabs. My doctor could not find a reason for it. I am a diabetic 2 and I have not taken care of it very well. I think if it says no sugar I can eat it, but I can't. Here's my question I have pain in my lower left side intestines I would guess, and a bone in my rump hurts to sit. My doctor scheduled an appointment with a dermatologist. what should I do and what do I have? this has been going on since Sept 2016
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Few possibilities for rash, please upload pictures of the rash

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic,

I have gone through your complaints and the rash can be due to multiple causes like pemphigus foliaceous, eczematous rash, drug induced rash or even age-related senile pruritus.

I would recommend you to please upload the pictures of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly. You can simply upload/attach them to the reports section of this web page.

Moreover, abdominal pain can be related to some intestinal infection.

Awaiting..

Dr Asmeet

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee