What is Pemphigus?
Pemphigus is a group of rare skin disorders that cause blisters of your skin or mucous membranes, such as in your mouth or on your genitals.There are two main types . They are pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus.
Questions and answers on "Pemphigus"
Health resources related to Pemphigus
- Is their any relation between pemphigus vulgaries and tb vaccine
- Pemphigus causes
- Can pemphigus patient drink lemon water
- I am suffering from pemphigus, can i take decadron?
- Hallmark sign of pemphigus
- Pemphigus homoeopathic treatment
- Pemphigus bellybutton
- Pemphigus hcv ayurvedic india
- Familial benign pemphigus causes
- Pemphigus meth iv hit