Suggest treatment for premature graying of hair in a teenager
Thanks for writing to us.
To treat premature canities, I personally prefer prescribing a good hair supplement esp containing PABA like PABATAB BZ along with melitane gel( altris gel). Both of these should be used once in a day. The treatment needs to be continued for three to six months depending on response.
Also make it a point that your child takes well balanced nutritious diet so that dependence on most of the supplements can be reduced. Usually pre mature greying of hair is hereditary and in young children medicines may give satisfactory response.
Hope this helped.
PABATAB BZ has biotin in combination with all the essential vitamins and minerals meant for good hair growth. So you may just use this medicine as it would save your child from swallowing multiple pills. You may also repeat the same prescription of biotin forte GRD powder,other supplements etc if you want as it had helped your child previously. But you need to start altris gel in conjunction with these medicines.
Hope this helped
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair
- Suggest treatment for thinning of hair
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculations
- Premature graying of hair treatment
- What is the treatment for gray hair
- Suggest treatment for premature graying of hair
- Suggest treatment for hair fall
- Suggest treatment for greying of hair
- Suggest treatment for hair loss
- Suggest treatment for premature greying of the hair