Suggest treatment for pimple like boil on chest

Question
i am 20 yr old girl having a pimple type in my chest exactly center line with white pus n somtimes blody pus coming out it subsides n every month it appears nw from past 7 days i hav a swelling below right scapula what will be the cause please tell me m worried
Posted Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
"SUPERFICIAL CHRONIC SKIN ABSCESS",NEEDS FURTHER FOLLOW UP.

Detailed Answer:
HI MADAM ,THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR QUERY ON HEALTH CARE MAGIC;THIS IS DR XXXXXXX YOUR CLINICAL HISTORY POINTS TO A SKIN ABSCESS,MOST LIKELY TO BE "SUPERFICIAL SOFT TISSUE INFECTION-"SSTI", LIKELY TO BE CAUSED BY STAPH AUREUS.THIS COULD HAVE POSSIBLY OCCURRED SECONDARY TO AN INFECTIOUS FOCUS ELSEWHERE IN THE CHEST,FOR EX; UNDER YOUR RIGHT SCAPULA ,WHERE POSSIBLE CAUSES WOULD BE A RIB SOURCE (OSTEOMYELITIS),OR MUSCLE SOURCE(MYOSITIS) OR AN INOCCOUS BREAST ABSCESS.THESE ALL CAN PRODUCE SCAPULAR SWELLING WITH PUS DRAINAGE TO FRONT OF YOUR CHEST.CULTURE AND SENSITIVITY OF THE PUS CAN HELP US TO FINDOUT THE CAUSATIVE ORGANISM RESPONSIBLE AND FOR USE OF APPROPRIATE SENSITIVE ANTIBIOTICS.AS THIS ABSCESS HAS BEEN THERE FOR QUITE A SOMETIME,A "NON CONTRAST HELICAL CT"CHEST WOULD GIVE THE ACCURATE LOCATION OF PUS AND ITS POSSIBLE UNDERLYING CONNECTIONS,IF AT ALL ,ANY EXISTING.IT BECOMES MANDATE FOR A THROUGH SEARCH OF THE PUS SOURCE IN YOU,GIVING STRONG CONSIDERATION TO YOUR REPRODUCTIVE AGE GROUP.ANY PUS TRACT IF DETECTED WILL BE SURGICALLY EXPLORED TO GIVE BEST RESULTS.AS OF NOW A TRIAL OF ANTIBIOTICS-TAB OFLOXACIN AND ORNIDAZOLE FOR 14 DAYS WILL HELP TO CONTROL THE INFECTION.
HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUERY AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT.IN CASE OF ANY FURTHER QUERIES OF YOURS IN THE ISSUE CONCERNED,I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
THANK YOU.
WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH.