What is male zuska s disease?

what is male zuska s disease, I m going through a surgery consult and don t understand what that is nor the other term they used Subareolar abscess . I m a 32 year old man. Who keeps wondering if I have male breast cancer or something and no one is speaking English to me!
Mon, 20 Oct 2014
welcome to hcm,
it is nothing but a puss filled cavity near your areola. which is ment by sub areolar abcess. it has to be surgicaly drained by incision and drainage I&D. if there is a fistula it has to be removed.if it is not removed you will have persistant pus draining from the I&D. it is different from breast cancer,
hope this explains
with regards
Dr.Amarnath