Suggest treatment for persistent joints pain

Dr. Shruti Rijhwani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 in Lupus
Question: I have many joint pains, knees, wrists, feet, back. (have had two back surgeries for disk problems. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia years ago but my joint pain is getting worse. I have a normal sed rate and protein level. I have had nuclear antibody tests that come back normal most of the time, but once or twice came back positive. Went to Rheumatologist and they ran more tests and said I'm fine. Meantime, fingers and hands are tingling (not all the time) and different joints that didn't hurt before are not hurting. Any type of exercise or gardening makes the pain worse. . Had a different blood test from a dr in XXXXXXX when visiting my son - one they do for mono and parvo and the inflammation rate came back off the charts. I am at a loss as to what could be the problem and drs. keep telling me all tests are normal. I know something is not right, but I don't know where to go from here.
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
please send the test reports .

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query.

Well I have gone through your problem with diligence. I would like to see your tests reports first before commenting further. Since you have diffuse set of symptoms, it would be difficult to assess the problem without checking test results. Therefore if you have reports, please upload it here. There is an option to upload pictures and reports on this page.

Dr. Shruti
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad