Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
Yes it does sound like shingles
I understand your concern. Yes, it does sound like shingles, and the fact that it is located only on one zone and that you have a history of chicken pox supports this.
However I would like to see a picture to be sure. In the mean time I recommend you keep using the steroid cream and the pain killers.
You are welcome to ask for further information.
Wishing you all the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?