Suggest treatment for painful lump in the left testicles
It could be an Epididymal or a Sebaceous cyst of the scrotum.
This is most likely an Epididymal cyst or a Sebaceous cyst in the scrotum.
It usually does not cause any problems but if it gets infected then it can lead to pain and swelling.
You should see a Surgeon who can examine it and tell you.
If you do not want to do that then you could take antibiotics like Tab Ciprofloxacin at a higher dose of 750 mg twice a day for ten days and give support to the scrotum with tighter underwear or scrotal support bandages.
For the pain, you could take Tab Diclofenac sodium or Paracetamol twice a day after meals.
This would relieve your problem most likely.
Take care and do let me know if there are queries on this issue.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Suggest treatment to remove painful lump in the groin area
- Suggest treatment for hard painful lump on elbow
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for pain in testicle
- Suggest treatment for painful lump between the breasts
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Painful lump on knee treatment
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle