Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
duration of pain
Welcome to health care magic,
The knee pain would be due to muscular spasm. I would like to know the duration of pain.
Do you have any other medical illness, or on any medications?
did you have any injury?
is the pain only in one knee or any other joint?
is there any swelling?
kindly be clear with all these queries so i can help you out with accurate treatment.
Below are answers regarding the knee pain.
Pain started some 3 weeks back on left knee.
Pain is really intermittent and observed that it feels when i seat on chair and fold the left leg over right thigh.
i did not have any injury /medical illness and any mediation.
i swam in morning today no felt no pain.
There is no swelling around the knee
The pain probably would be due to some soft tissue spasm.
Take some muscle relaxants like TAB. NUCOXIB MR and TAB. ZYMOGESIC, these medicines are available only on a presciption by a doctor. If i would be your treating doctor i would suggest you to consult a physiotherapist who'll teach you some exercises and give some local massage which will give you a better relief.
If any query kindly get get back
thank you for resolving queries.
consulting phyiotherpist was already on my mind, but you recommendation made it strong.
It' my pleasure that you are satisfied with my guidance, if you have any further query please get back. If you are done with the queries then kindly close the thread and rate it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for frozen shoulder and knee pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Suggest medication and treatment for painful knee
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- Pain in the knees while sitting need treatment options
- Suggest treatment for knee pain and calf pain while walking
- Suggest treatment for pain under the leg and knees
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to knee injury
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?