Suggest treatment for pain and inflammation in the toe

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 in Lump
Question: My little toe is hurting and inflamed. Why???
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be injury or tendonitis.

Detailed Answer:
Pain in the little toe and swelling can be due to an old injury or tendonitis. ill fitting shoe can also cause such an inflammation. it is best to keep it taped with the next toe and do a hot compress and take a mild pain killer. in case the pain persists for more than 3-5 days then do consult an orthopedician for a physical examination.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal