Suggest treatment for pain and discomfort in the testicles

Dr. Ronald Schubert

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Men's Health
Question: My right testicle draws up tightly against my body during the night while sleeping. During day, the scrotum loosens a bit but I still feel discomfort in my right groin. What could be causing this?
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Testicular pain

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns

I am sorry to hear that you are having pain due to your right testicle. The reason the testicle is riding high could be due to shortening of the spermatic cord. This is common and not anything to be concerned or worried about. The only thing that can be down is to have surgery to see if they can lengthen the spermatic cord. If you feel the pain is severe enough and you want to proceed with surgery then you will need to see a urologist.

I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions