Suggest treatment for pain and burning sensation after and during defacation
Yes, please use it before and after defecation.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Noted that you have the problems of prolapsed piles as well as ''fissure-in-ano''.
Fissure causes the pain and burning sensation during and after defecation.
You can certainly use the Xylocaine get to be applied and inserted a bit before and after defecation.
If this is not sufficient means you need to take additional medicines for pain and swelling whenever you need it.
I hope this answer helps you. Please feel free to ask for more if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
any other time/ do not add dettol to sitz bath
Please other ointments of diltigesic or crema at any other times.
Xylocaine gel works for half an hour, when you do not want the action throughout the day you can wash the area as you do Sitz bath, you can use any other time.
Please do not add anything to the water, particularly Dettol. It does not help in any way and can cause reactions as seen in some patients.
You may please rate this answer before closure of the discussion and can certainly contact me on the bellow link in future, whenever you may need me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment burning sensation and pain in throat
- Suggest treatment for pain and burning sensation in vaginal area
- Suggest treatment for pain after surgeries
- Need treatment for stomach pain and burning sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse after hysterectomy
- What treatment is suggested for burning sensation during urination
- Burning sensation while urination pain and bleeding treatment
- What treatment is suggested for pain during breast feeding
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Suggest treatment for pain and burning in shoulders