Suggest treatment for oral thrush

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Fri, 30 Oct 2015 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: WHAT IS THRESH IN YOUR MOUTH
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is a fungal or yeast infection in the oral cavity sir

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Thrush also called oral candidiasis is a fungal infection when the fungus lines up inside the oral cavity resulting in a fungal infection.

The treatment is usually the use of anti-fungal medication, but at your age oral thrush can result from an immunocompromised state and the medications used can be different. Please let me know if I can help you with any more information on oral thrush.

I hope you find this information helpful, please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.

Best wishes.